CONTAINER FOR MEDICAL WASTE INTEGROS RED 2 L
The characteristic red containers for medical waste are constantly visible at blood collection points for tests and other treatment rooms, as well as in dental clinics, vets or in many beauty salons.
They were created for the safe collection, storage and transport of used medical equipment (syringes, containers for biological material, plasters, swabs / compresses, needles, cannulas, and even body parts, after various types of procedures).
- the container has a capacity of 2 liters, small size allows you to use it even in small offices,
- its structure facilitates easy and safe filling,
- prevents the leakage of waste outside,
- made of polypropylene - it is very durable, non-absorbent, resistant to cracks and deformations, and even to punctures inside the needles,
- equipped with a label that meets the requirements of the National Institute of Hygiene along with the description "Infectious material"
The container in the form of a small bucket is additionally equipped with a special system for easy separation of the needle from the syringe. Together with all collected medical waste, after applying the tight and final closure system, the container is destined for disposal.
- Base diameter: 137 mm
- Top diameter: 165 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Main slot ø 50 mm
Product for use only by doctors or cosmetologists trained in aesthetic medicine.
By making the purchase, you declare that you are authorized to perform treatments using the above-mentioned preparation.