E.P.T.Q - S300 (1x1ml)
Fillers e.p.t.q. are manufactured in accordance with the technology and process of the JETEMA research and development center and provide exceptional and safe quality as confirmed by the European medical certificate CE 2292, KFDA and FDA.
E.p.q.t products are four-crosslinked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 24mg / 1ml. They arise from medium-sized HA molecules. The flexible HIVE structure stabilizes the preparations, giving them viscoelasticity, which lifts the tissues, making them easier to shape. High-density filler, based on hyaluronic acid, purified, stabilized, with a viscosity index of 500 conditional, without lidocaine.
What is HIVE?
The HIVE structure is the arrangement of HA molecules very closely spaced at equal intervals. It looks like a honeycomb. After injection, the particles are distributed evenly. Each of the molecules receives the right amount of water. The particles fill one after the other. As a result, very high flexibility and softness needed for shaping are maintained. Stabilizes the product e.p.t.q., ensuring its viscoelasticity.
- Filling deep wrinkles
- Correction of deficiencies in the face (cheekbone, nasolabial folds, lips area wrinkles)
- Contouring of the lips
- The highest purity
- Quadruple crosslinking - each HA molecule four times undergoes the level of modification in one technological process
- Endotoxin less than 0.1EU / ml
- The unique technology allows the BDDE agent to be used 100% in the crosslinking process, thanks to which residual BDDE does not occur and side effects are minimized
- pH compatible with natural
- 1 ml
- 2 x 27 G1 / 2
- Middle / deep layers of the dermis.
Duration of the effect
- 6-8 months
Product to be used only by doctors or cosmetologists trained in aesthetic medicine.
By making the purchase, you declare that you are authorized to perform treatments using the above- mentioned product.